Keysight 33250A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Model Number: KS 33250A
The Keysight 33250A is a high performance function generator. With 11 standard waveforms plus pulse and arbitrary waveforms - it is the most frequency stable and lowest distortion function generator in its class. Waveforms: Standard:sine, square, pulse, ramp, noise, sin(x)/x, exponential rise, exponential fall, cardiac, DC volts Arbitrary: Waveform length 1 to 64K points, Amplitude resolution 12 bits (including sign), Repetition rate 1 MHz to 25 MHz.,Sample rate 200 MSa/s, Filter bandwidth 50 MHz, Non-vol. memory Four (4) 64K waveforms Frequency Characteristics: Sine 1 MHz to 80 MHz Square 1 MHz to 80 MHz Pulse 500 MHz to 50 MHz Arb 1 MHz to 25 MHz Ramp 1 ?Hz to 1 MHz White noise 50 MHz bandwidth
Key Features & Specifications
- GPIB & RS-232 interfaces
- Color display with graph mode for visual verification of signal settings
- Built-in multiple-unit link for synchronous channels
- BenchVue Enabled. Control your waveform generator from your PC easily.
- 80 MHz sine and square waveforms
- Ramp, triangle, noise, DC and other waveforms
- 12-bit, 200 MSa/s, 64 Kpoint arbitrary waveforms
- Pulse capability with variable edge
Waveform Creation and Editing
- Get advanced signal creation/editing capability without tedious programming with 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software.
- 13 lb.