Keithley 2450 Sourcemeter Instrument
- V-Ranges: 20mV - 200V
- I-Ranges: 10nA - 1A
- Wideband Noise: 2mVrms
- Typ. Sweep Types: Linear, Log, Dual Linear, Dual Log, Custom
- Source-Memory (SCPI 2400 Mode) >250,000
- Point Reading Buffer >3000 Readings/Sec.
- GPIB, USB, Ethernet (LXI).
- For sourcing 5mV- 1000V <(>&<)> 50pA-20mA; For measure 1mV- 1000V <(>&<)> 10pA-1A; 20 watts; up to 200MOhms for Resistance; IEEE; RS232; DIO; Trigger link, Custom Sweep; 6 wire ohm; Map Functionality
- Capabilities of analyzers, curve tracers, and I-V systems at a fraction of their cost.
- Five-inch, high resolution capacitive touchscreen GUI
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 6 1/2-digit resolution Source and sink (4-quadrant) operation
- Four “Quickset” modes for fast setup and measurements
- Built-in, context-sensitive front panel help
- Front panel input banana jacks; rear panel input triaxial connections
- 2450 SCPI and TSP® scripting programming modes
- Model 2400 SCPI-compatible programming mode
- Front panel USB memory port for data/programming/ configuration I/O
Ships with Product: 8608 High Performance Test Leads, USB-B-1 USB Cable, Type A to Type B, 1m (3.3 ft) CS-1616-3 Safety Interlock Mating Connector, CA-180-3A TSP-Link/Ethernet Cable, Documentation CD, 2450 QuickStart Guide, Test Script Builder Software (supplied on CD), KickStart Startup Software (supplied on CD)
- 16 lb.