Keithley 2410 High-Voltage Sourcemeter
Manufacturer: Keithley Instruments
Model Number: 2410
The Model 2410-C High Voltage SourceMeter® is a 20W instrument that sources and measures voltage from ±5µV (source) and ±1µV (measure) to ±1100V and current from ±10pA to ±1A. With its higher voltage sourcing range, the Model 2410-C is an excellent choice for resistors and voltage coefficient testing, varistors, and high voltage diodes, including switching, zener, RF diodes, and rectifiers. The Model 2410-C is able to measure 20mA while sourcing 1100V, providing the extra resolution needed for precision testing of these devices. The Contact Check function makes it simple to maximize test integrity by verifying test connections easily in just 350µs before an automated test sequence begins. This eliminates measurement errors and false product failures associated with contact fatigue, breakage, contamination, loose or broken connection, relay failures, etc. For sourcing 5mV- 1000V <(>&<)> 50pA-20mA; For measure 1mV- 1000V <(>&<)> 10pA-1A; 20 watts; up to 200MOhms for Resistance; IEEE; RS232; DIO; Trigger link, Custom Sweep; 6 wire ohm; Map Functionality
- Current Max/Min.: 1.05A – 10pA
- Voltage Max/Min.: 1100V – 1µV
- Power: 22W
- Completes the contact check verification and notification process in just 350µs to maintain high speed production throughput
- Contact Check enabled on the instrument’s front panel or remotely via the GPIB
- Built-in “Source Memory” programmable sequencer stores up to 100 different tests for high production throughput
- Rugged design with 75,000-hour MTBF provides reliability in non-stop production environments.
- Built-in comparator simplifies pass/fail testing
- Digital I/O for fast binning or connection to component handlers 0.012% basic accuracy with 5-1/2-digit resolution for precise measurements
Ships with Product: Model 8506 Test Leads, Downloadable LabVIEW Software Driver, Downloadable LabTracer Software, Calibration Certificate, Manual CD, Power Cord
- 10 lb.