Keithley 2400 Sourcemeter
Manufacturer: Keithley Instruments
Model Number: 2400
Keithley’s SourceMeter family is designed specifically for test applications that demand tightly coupled sourcing and measurement. All SourceMeter models provide precision voltage and current sourcing as well as measurement capabilities. Each SourceMeter instrument is both a highly stable DC power source and a true instrument-grade 5-1/2 digit multimeter. The power source characteristics include low noise, precision, and readback. The multimeter capabilities include high repeatability and low noise. The result is a compact, single-channel, DC parametric tester. In operation, these instruments can act as a voltage source, a current source, a voltage meter, a current meter, and an ohmmeter. Manufacturers of components and modules for the communications, semiconductor, computer, automotive, and medical industries will find the SourceMeter instruments invaluable for a wide range of characterization and production test applications.
- 20W digital source meter. 0.012% basic accuracy with 5½ digit resolution.
- 6-wire resistance measurements.
- IEEE-488 and RS-232 interfaces standard.
- Current capability, +-10pA to +-1.05A
- Voltage capability, +-1uV to +-210V
- Ohms range, <0.2 Ohms to >200MOhms
- Accuracy, Current .035%, Voltage .015%, Resistance .06%
- Five instruments in one (IV Source, IVR Measure)
- 22W Power Voltage Max/Min.: 200V/1V Current Max/Min.: 1.05A to 10pA
- Source and sink (4-quadrant) operation
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 5 1/2-digit resolution
- 2-, 4-, and 6-wire remote V-source and measure sensing
- 1700 readings/second at 4 1/2 digits via GPIB
- Pass/Fail comparator for fast sorting/binning
- Available high speed sense lead contact check function
- Programmable DIO port for automation/handler/prober control
- Standard SCPI GPIB, RS-232, and Keithley Trigger Link interfaces
Ships with Products: Model 8605 Test Leads, Downloadable LabVIEW Software Driver, Downloadable LabTracer Software, Calibration Certificate, Manual CD, Power Cord
- 12 lb.