Keithley 2260B Programmable DC Power Supply
- 360W of power with up to 36 amps of current
- Combine power supplies in serial and parallel combinations.
- Programmable voltage or current rise and fall times from 0.1V/s to 160V/s or 0.01A/s to 144A/s prevent damage from inrush current to low impedance loads
- Constant current priority setting reduces voltage and current overshoot when powering LEDs
- Simulate a battery’s output characteristics with a programmable output resistance
- Display delivered power with either the output current or the output voltage
- Choose from analog control, USB, LAN, or an optional GPIB interface for automated control
- Save bench and test system space: six 71mm-wide 360W units or three 143mm-wide 720W units fit in a standard rack width
Included Items: 2260B Basic Accessories Kit (terminal mounting hardware and protective cover), Test Leads, USB Cable, Quick Start Guide CD with Manuals and Software Drivers, Power cord
- 13 lb.