Keithley 2182A Nanovoltmeter
Manufacturer: Keithley Instruments
Model Number: 2182A
The two-channel Model 2182A Nanovoltmeter is optimized for making stable, low noise voltage measurements and for characterizing low resistance materials and devices reliably and repeatably. A powerful digital voltmeter, it provides higher measurement speed and significantly better noise performance for voltage meters than alternative low voltage measurement solutions.
- Voltage: 1nV – 100V
- Temperature: -200?°C – 1820?°C
- Resistance: 10n©- 200M© (requires 6220 or 6221)
- Channels: 2
- Buffer Size: 1024 rdgs
- Low noise voltage measurements at high speeds
- Built-in thermocouple linearization and cold junction compensation
- Delta mode coordinates measurements with a reversing current source at up to 24Hz with 30nV p-p noise for one reading.
Ships with Product: 2107-4 Low Thermal Input Cable with Spade Lugs, 1.2m (4 ft.), User Manual, Service Manual, Contact Cleaner, Power Cord, Alligator Clips