Meeting equipment’s manufacturer specifications since 1962
Our NIST-traceable lab with ISO/IEC 17025:2017 certification serves a single purpose: to ensure you receive the equipment you need, calibrated to a level that meets manufacturer specifications and delivered within your time frame.
Why engineers trust our lab
The knowledge inside our lab is second to none. We don’t just validate that instruments will meet manufacturer specifications when they leave our lab—we’ll proactively adjust them whenever possible to ensure they meet specifications into the future.
Our technicians drive a rigorous quality process that adheres to ISO 9001 standards. What’s more, the average tenure of a ConRes technician is 15 years, meaning that, when you have equipment calibrated or serviced in our lab, you know it’s being handled by an expert who knows our process, and understands calibration standards.
Accredited Lab at a glance
- All calibrations completed within our lab in Nashua, NH
- Calibrations meet manufacturer specifications
- Accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2017; ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994; ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006 standards
- Registered to ISO standard 9001:2015
- Lab equipped to calibrate frequencies up to 50GHz
- Standard calibration certificates available at no charge