Rohde & Schwarz ZNC3 Vector Network Analyzer – 2 Ports
Manufacturer: Rohde & Schwarz
Model Number: ZNC3
High reliability, outstanding ease of operation, maximum precision and a wide dynamic range - this is what customers expect from a network analyzer. Using state-of-the-art technology and a user-friendly operating concept, Rohde & Schwarz has implemented all these features in its R&S®ZNC3 vector network analyzer.
- Frequency range from 9 kHz to 3 GHz
- Dynamic range of up to 130 dB
- Short sweep times of 11 ms for 401 points
- High temperature stability of typ. 0.01 dB/°C
- Wide power sweep range from -50 dBm to +13 dBm (typ.)
- IF bandwidths from 1 Hz to 300 kHz
- Manual and automatic calibration
- Low trace noise of 0.004 dB RMS at 10 kHz IF bandwidth
- Large, high-resolution 12.1″ screen
- Touchscreen user interface
- 41 lb.