Tektronix USB Serial Triggering and Analysis
Model Number: TEKDPOFL-SR-USB
- Automated Serial Triggering, Decode, and Search options for I2C, SPI, CAN, CAN FD, LIN, FlexRay, RS-232/422/485/UART, MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429, I2S/LJ/ RJ/T DM, USB, and Ethernet.
- Trigger on all the critical elements of a serial bus such as address, data, etc.
- Decode all the critical elements of each message. No more counting 1s and 0s!
- Search through long acquisitions using user-defined criteria to find specific messages. Search mark table provides a tabular view of the events found during an automated search.
- Export Search Mark table data to .csv file.
- Event table shows decoded serial bus activity in a tabular, time-stamped format for quick summary of system activity.
- Export Event table data to .csv file.
Serial triggering and analysis application modules
On a serial bus, a single signal often includes address, control, data, and clock information. This can make isolating events of interest difficult. The Serial Application modules for the MDO4000C, MDO3000, and MSO/DPO2000B Series transform the oscilloscope into a robust tool for debugging serial buses with automatic trigger, decode, and search for I2C, SPI, CAN, CAN FD, LIN, FlexRay, RS-232/422/485/UART, MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429, I2S/LJ/RJ/TDM, USB2, and Ethernet.
Pre-Configured Systems for Sale, Rent or Lease
|Model #||Installed Options||Price||Buying Option|
|TEKDPOFL-SR-USB USED||N/A||Buy Now on eBay|