Keysight N5232A PNA-L 4 Port Microwave Network Analyzer, 20 GHz
PNA Family Sets the Standard for Microwave Network Analysis The PNA family builds on Keysight’s 45-year legacy of excellence in network analysis to deliver new standards in performance, speed, accuracy, and versatility for microwave component test. The Keysight Agilent N5232A PNA-L series Network Analyzer offers design and manufacturing electrical engineers one of the highest performing mid-range Vector Network Analyzers. The Keysight N5232A features extremely accurate S-parameters at a price purchasing managers can stomach, along with the ability to upgrade its capabilities with additional options at a future date, thereby extending the useful life of the instrument. The entire Keysight PNA-L family of network analyzers was designed for passive components and simple active device measurements of amplifier and frequency converters. The N5232A PNA-L VNA replaces and is completely compatible with the existing N5230C, which means there is no change to your setup or test codes. Key Features and Functions
- Giving you an edge with the right mix of speed and performance
- Achieve greater yields and tighter guard bands with Keysight’s highest-performance mid-range VNA
- Transform great designs into competitive products with better throughput and repeatability
- Perform fast, accurate S-parameter measurements with future-proof capabilities
- Get the world’s best price-to-performance ratio for microwave manufacturing
- 53 lb.