Tektronix P7313SMA Probe
Model Number: TEKP7313SMA
The P7313SMA probe provides a high fidelity, low noise, differential input connection for Tektronix real-time oscilloscopes. This probe also includes features that enable proper termination for high-speed serial buses. 50 ohm Termination Network, Differential SMA Inputs. Industry-leading Differential Return Loss and VSWR. High-bandwidth Differential Amplifier with Excellent CMRR. Internal Termination Voltage Generator Controlled by Internal by Oscilloscope, External Source, or Automatically by the Probe. Phase-matched SMA Cables (38 inch length, <1 ps skew) with Cable Loss Compensation. Switchable Gain for Extended Dynamic Range.
- >13.0 GHz bandwidth, 16 GHz with DSP filtering
- 50 termination network, differential SMA inputs Industry-leading differential return loss and VSWR High-bandwidth differential amplifier with excellent CMRR Internal termination voltage generator can be controlled by the oscilloscope, by an external source, or automatically by the probe
- Phase-matched SMA cables (38 inch length, <1 ps skew) with cable loss compensation
- Switchable gain for extended dynamic range
- Auxiliary (inverted) output for use with spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, or as a clock recovery trigger source
- TekConnect™ Interface
- 5 lb.
Pre-Configured Systems Currently Available on eBay
|Model #||Installed Options||Price||Buying Option|
|TEKP7313SMA USED||$3,828.00||Buy Now on eBay|