Keysight N9030B PXA Signal Analyzer
- Analysis Bandwidth 25 (standard), 40, 85, 160, 255, and 510 MHz.
- Displayed Average Noise Level (DANL) -171 dBm at 2 GHz with preampliier and Noise Floor Extension on.
- Third-order Intermodulation (TOI) Distortion +23 dBm at 2 GHz.
- Phase Noise (10 kHz offset) -132 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz; -124 dBc/Hz at 10 GHz.
- Amplitude Accuracy ±0.19 dB.
- Spurious-free Dynamic Range (SFDR) -75 dBc nominal over 160 MHz bandwidth.
- Real-time Bandwidth Up to 510 MHz.
- Probability of Intercept (POI) Minimal signal duration of 3.517 s for 100% POI and full amplitude accuracy.
OP01 includes: 544 = Frequency range, 3 Hz to 44 GHz. B1X = Analysis bandwidth upgrade, 160 MHz. EA3 = Electronic attenuator, 3.6 GHz. MPB = Microwave preselector bypass. P44 = Preamplifier, 44 GHz. RBE = Resolution bandwidth extended. RTS = Real-time wideband I/Q data streaming. RT2 = Real-time analysis up to maximum available BW, optimum detection, 255 MHz. SSD = Additional removable solid state drive. YAV = Y-axis video output. N9060C-2FP = Spectrum analyzer measurement application. PC6 = Intel i7, CMU 2.30GHz, 16GB. W7X = Windows 7, 64 Bit. DP4 = Digital Processor, 4GB Capture Memory. EP1 = Enhanced Phase Noise (EPO Updated) FS1 = Fast Sweep Capability FSA = 2db Step Attenuator LFE = Low Frequency Extension (3Hz) LNP = Low Noise Path MTU = Multi-touch User Interface NF2 = Noise Floor Extension NUL = IM Nulling PFR = Precision Frequency Reference RTL = Realtime Link for Realtime IQ
- 75 lb.