Keysight N6141A EMI Measurement Application
Model Number: N6141A
The N6141A EMI measurement application is one in a common library of more than 25 measurement applications in the Keysight X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. This application transforms the X-Series signal analyzers into a powerful EMI precompliance and diagnostic solution, providing easy-to-use data collection and analysis tools which facilitate rapid time-to-market for new designs. Observe single frequency emissions performance using up to three meters that are updated simultaneously. Collect emissions suspect lists rapidly using built-in testing to limit lines. Analyze suspect emission characteristics in the spectrum analyzer mode.
- Built-in CISPR and MIL-STD compliant bandwidths, detectors and band presets
- Automated testing to regulatory Limit Lines with user-selected margins Amplitude correction for antennas, LISNs, cables, preamps
- Built-in report generation Measurements Perform precompliance radiated and conducted emissions measurements
- Diagnose non-compliant emissions with extensive spectrum analysis capability
- Analyze emissions vs. time using Strip Chart functionality
- Perform precompliance “Click” measurements
- Performance Display log frequency span and three simultaneous detectors
- Reduce measurement time with built-in signal list and Monitor
- Spectrum capabilities Speed data collection with optional Time Domain Scan capability
- Runs inside PXA, MXA and EXA signal analyzers
- Fixed and transportable licenses available
- License key upgradability
- SCPI remote user interface.
- Supports the latest CISPR 16-1-1 or MIL-STD detectors and bandwidth.
- Perform radiated and conducted emissions measurements.
- Compare measured emissions to regulatory limits.
- Built-in commercial and MIL-STD compliant bandwidths, detectors and band presets.
- Continuously monitor signals with bar meters to detect maximum amplitude.
- Easily identify out-of-limit signals.
- Use the global feature to move signals between signal analyzer and EMC application modes.