Keysight N5242A PNA-X 2 Port Microwave Network Analyzer
- 10 MHz to 26.5 GHz
- 2- or 4-ports with two built-in sources
- 132 dB system and 130 dB receiver dynamic range, 100,001 points, 200 channels,
- 15 MHz IF bandwidth High output power (+18 dBm), low harmonics (-60 dBc) and a wide power sweep range (38 dB)
- Best dynamic accuracy: 0.1 dB compression with +13 dBm input power at the receiver
- Low noise floor of -114 dBm at 10 Hz IFBW.
OP01 includes: 010 = Time domain capability. 029 = 26.5 GHz corrected noise receiver. 080 = Frequency offset mode. 083 = Vector and scalar calibrated converter measurements. 084 = Embedded LO measurements. 086 = Gain compression application. 087 = Intermodulation distortion measurements. 200 = 26.5GHz 2 Port Bias Configuration. 219 = 2-port with configurable test set, reference mixer switch, source and receiver attenuators, bias tees. 224 = 2nd Source, switches, and combiner for 2-port analyzer.