Keysight N5181A MXG X-Series RF Analog Signal Generator
- Signal Characteristics: 100 kHz to 1, 3 or 6 GHz +23 dBm output power @ 1 GHz -121 dBc/Hz (typ) phase noise at 1 GHz and 20 kHz offset
- 1.2 ms switching speed in SCPI mode; 900 s simultaneous frequency and amplitude switching in list mode
- Modulation and Sweep AM, FM, ?˜M, and pulse
- Digital step and list sweep with simultaneous switching of frequency and power
- Automation and Communication Interface
- 100BaseT LAN, USB 2.0 and GPIB LXI class-B compliant SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- Backwards compatible with all ESG, PSG, 8648 signal generators, and other vendors signal generators.
OP01 includes: 006 = Instrument security and removable memory card. 099 = Expanded License Key Upgradeability. 320 = Pulse train generator, fixed perpetual license. 506 = 100 kHz to 6 GHz. 1EA = High output power. 1EQ = Low power (Less than -110dBm). 1ER = Flexible reference input (1-50 MHz). ALB = LXI Class B functionality. UNT = AM, FM, phase modulation. UNW = Narrow pulse modulation. UNZ = Fast switching (FREQ, AMPL, WAV). U04 = Core FW Enhancement.