Keysight N4433A Electronic Calibration Module
Model Number: N4433A
The Keysight N4433A Microwave electronic calibration (ECal) module makes calibration of vector network analyzers fast, easy, and accurate. ECal is a precision, single-connection calibration technique for your vector network analyzer. Performing a full three- or four-port calibration takes less than half the time and number of connections using ECal versus mechanical cal kits. Furthermore, the accuracy of the calibration is comparable to mechanical methods. Traditional mechanical calibrations require intensive operator interaction, which is prone to errors. With ECal, the operator simply connects the ECal module to the network analyzer and the software controls the rest.
- 300 kHz to 20 GHz frequency range
- Standard 3.5 mm (f) connectors
- Fast full 3- or 4-port calibration with a single connection
- NIST traceable accurate calibrations
- Reduced connector wear
- USB interface for direct control with PNA and ENA series of network analyzers
- Reliable solid-state switching
- Mixed 3.5 mm male/female connectors option available.
Includes: 010 = Four 3.5 mm female connectors.
- 7 lb.
Pre-Configured Systems for Sale, Rent or Lease
|Model #||Installed Options||Price||Buying Option|
|KS N4433A-010 USED||N/A||Buy Now on eBay|