Keysight MSOX4054A InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series
Model Number: MSOX4054A
The MSOX4054A is a 500 MHz, 4+16 Channel Mixed Signal Oscilloscope from Keysight that will measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency, rise time, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz
- 4 analog plus 16 digital channels
- Easily view signals on the large 12.1-inch capacitive touch screen
- Isolate signals in seconds with exclusive Zone touch triggering
- Capture more data with 4 Mpts memory and standard segmented memory
- See more signal detail with 1,000,000 wfms/s update rate
- Expand your measurement capabilities with full upgradability: Add bandwidth, dual-ch 20 MHz arbitrary WaveGen, 3-digit DVM, serial trigger and analysis & mask testing at any time.
OP01 includes: DSOX4EMBD = Embedded Serial Triggering & Analysis (I2C,SPI).