MCR1000 GPS Master Clock
Model Number: MCR1000
The MCR1000 Master Clock Reference System is a compact, precision time and frequency device. One unit can reference and output NTP, time code and a 10 MHz sine wave all locked to the atomic clocks in GPS satellites. A high-stability crystal oscillator (OCXO) acts as an internal source of accurate time in case GPS signal is ever lost. With specs equal or better than almost any other similar product, the MCR1000 is up to 60% less expensive than its competition and available in multiple configurations to fit almost any need. Masterclock's Master Clock Reference system is a compact, precision time and frequency generator for a wide range of applications in the commercial, industrial, military and laboratory environment. One compact unit can generate and read NTP, time code, high stability oscillator, and 10 MHz sinewave all locked to the Atomic Clocks in the GPS satellites.
- Reference Sources GPS antenna/satellites NTP via Ethernet
- Various Time Codes: IRIG A, B and E, SMPTE, EBU
- Internal high-stability OCXO oscillator ± 0.25 min/year NMEA 0183 via RS-232 or USB NENA Format 0, 1 and 8 via RS-232 or USB
- Outputs PC time set via USB serial NTP client via 10/100 Mb Ethernet
- 5V at 20mA Pulse Per Second and Programmable Pulse Output
- 10MHz sine wave DB9 breakout adapter
- Programmable relay closure – 1 event per day with NO / NC dry contact relay 24V ? AC/DC (250mA max) 6- or 9-digit display
- Optional relay scheduler for multiple events Power DC input
- Threaded locking plug with external power adapter
- Physical Size 6.44 x 4.06 x 1.44 in (16.35 x 10.32 x 3.65 cm) 16 oz 453.6 g
- Operating Parameters Temperature: 0 to +60°C (0 to 40°C ±1 min/year)
- Humidity: up to 90%, non-condensing.
MCR1000 = Base unit. GPS = GPS receiver with antenna and cable. HSO2 – High stability oscillator. DS6 = 6 Digit 3″ LED Time/Date display module.