Tektronix 80E09B Dual-Channel Module with Remote Samplers for the DSA8300
Model Number: TEK80E09B
The Tektronix 80E09B for the DSA8300 is a dual-channel module with remote samplers, capable of 450 ?VRMS noise at 60 GHz sampling bandwidth, and 300 ?V at 30 GHz sampling bandwidth. Each small form factor remote sampler is attached to a 2-meter cable to minimize the effects of cables, probes, and fixtures, allow close location of the sampler to the DUT, and enable best signal fidelity. User-selectable bandwidth settings, 60/40/30 GHz, offer optimal noise/bandwidth trade-off. Also compatible with DSA8200, TDS/CSA8200, TDS/CSA8000B, and TDS/CSA8000 sampling oscilloscopes.
- Up to 70 GHz Bandwidth and 5 ps Measured Rise Time (10-90%)
- Lowest Noise for Analysis: 450 uVRMS at 60 GHz, 300 uVRMS at 30 GHz
- Remote Samplers enable Location of Sampler Near DUT and ensure Best Signal Fidelity
- Independent Sampler Deskew ensures Easy Fixture and Probe De-embedding
- Dual Channel
- Precision Microwave Connectors (3.5 mm, 2.92 mm, 2.4 mm, and 1.85mm)
- Probe Support
- 10 lb.