Tektronix 80E04 Electrical Sampling Module
Model Number: 80E04
The 80E10B, 80E08B, and 80E04 are dual-channel Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) sampling modules, providing up to 12 ps incident and 15 ps reflected rise time in the 80E10B (18 ps incident in 80E08B and 23 ps incident in 80E04). Each channel of these modules is capable of generating a fast step for use in TDR mode and the acquisition portion of the sampling module monitors the incident step and any reflected energy. The polarity of each channel’s step can be selected independently. This allows for differential or common mode TDR or S-parameter testing of two coupled lines, in addition to the independent testing of isolated lines. The independent step generation for each channel allows true differential measurements, which ensures measurement accuracy for differential devices.
- Up to 70 GHz Bandwidth and 5 ps Measured Rise Time (10-90%)
- Lowest Noise for Analysis: 450 ?VRMS at 60 GHz, 300 ?VRMS at 30 GHz
- Remote Samplers*1 enable Location of Sampler Near DUT and ensure Best Signal Fidelity
- Independent Sampler Deskew ensures Easy Fixture and Probe De-embedding
- Dual Channel Precision Microwave Connectors (3.5 mm, 2.92 mm, 2.4 mm, and 1.85 mm)
- 8 lb.