Tektronix 80C15 Optical Module for the DSA8300
Model Number: TEK80C15
The Tektronix 80C15 provides 32 GHz full bandwidth and fully integrated reference receiver filtering to enable conformance testing of both single and multi-mode conformance testing at 850, 1310 and 1550 nm. The Tektronix 80C15 optical sampling modules, when installed in DSA8300 Digital Serial Analyzer sampling oscilloscopes, provide complete optical test solutions for telecom (125 Mb/s to 44.50 GB/s) and datacom (gigabit Ethernet, 10 GbE, 40 GbE, 100 GbE, Fibre Channel to 16 GFC, and InfiniBand) applications, as well as general-purpose optical component testing.
- Optical bandwidth – 32 GHz
- Optical filters to support all common standard rates from 125 Mb/s to 44.5 Gb/s
- Optical mask test solutions with sensitivities to -22 dBm
- Single and multi-mode, short and long wavelength optical signal support
- Bandwidth filters which support the following rates: 25.781 Gb/s (100GBASE-ER4, -LR4, -SR4, Infiniband EDR); 27.952 Gb/s (OTU-4), and 28.05 Gb/s (32G Fiber Channel)
- 80C15 (Option CRTP) provides a second, high-sensitivity optical input to drive Clock Recovery Trigger Pickoff (CRTP) electrical differential outputs for clock recovery functions or error detection
- Also compatible with DSA8200, TDS/CSA8200, TDS/CSA8000B, and TDS/CSA8000 sampling oscilloscopes.
- 10 lb.