Keysight 34970A Data Acquisition
Model Number: 34970A
The Keysight 34970A consists of a three-slot mainframe with a built-in 6 1/2 digit digital multimeter. Each channel can be configured independently to measure one of 11 different functions without the added cost or hassles of signal-conditioning accessories. Choose from eight optional plug-in modules to create a compact data logger, full-featured data acquisition system or low-cost switching unit. On-module screw-terminal connections eliminate the need for terminal blocks and a unique relay maintenance feature counts every closure on every switch for easy, predictable relay maintenance. Our most popular module 34901A features a built-in thermocouple reference and 20 two-wire channels.
- 3-slot mainframe with built-in GPIB and RS232 interfaces 6 1/2-digit (22-bit) internal DMM, scanning up to 250 channels per second 8 switch and control plug-in modules to choose from
- Built-in signal conditioning measures thermocouples, RTDs and thermistors, AC/DC volts and current; resistance; frequency and period 50k readings of non-volatile memory holds data when power is removed
- Hi/LO alarm limits on each channel, plus 4 TTL alarm outputs.
- Three slot mainframe with internal 6.5 digit DMM.
- Standard: HPIB, RS232 and 50K reading non-volatile memory with timestamp. Includes benchlink data logger software.
- 18 lb.
Pre-Configured Systems for Sale, Rent or Lease
|Model #||Installed Options||Price||Buying Option|