COVID-19 Update | March 17, 2020
Based on the current COVID-19 updates, we are prioritizing the health and well being of our employees. In an effort to do this, we are issuing a social distancing policy and enabling a remote workforce, where possible. In addition to employee safety, we are prioritizing customer satisfaction and business operations.
We’ve tested and implemented our business continuity plans to ensure the same high quality of service our customers and partners have come to associate with ConRes.
Our remote workforce has been enabled in a step by step process. Our Managed Services Group, Integration and Logistics Center, and accredited lab are maintaining normal business operations with staff on-site following updated guidelines. All Professional Services, Account Management and Operations teams have the ability to work remote are doing so as of Tuesday, March 17th.
We are all faced with these unprecedented times and we will continue to work tirelessly to enable our customers with remote workforce capabilities, supply chain updates, and business continuity.
We’ve spent decades bridging the gap between customers and technology solutions. In this time of uncertainty, we want our customers and vendors to know we value them as partners and as individual humans and our commitment to service does not waver.
Statement on COVID-19 Outbreak | March 12, 2020
Because of the heightened concerns around the COVID-19 virus, Continental Resources, Inc. is taking steps to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers and vendors. As always, prioritizing their well being is our top priority. A cross-functional incident response team is meeting regularly to assess the situation and evaluate our policies and procedures. We are committed to continuing to support business while the precautions are in place.
As the information continues to evolve, we are monitoring the guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the U.S State Department, and the World Health Organization (WHO) to evaluate the below processes.
- We have implemented a travel ban, restricting international and global plane and train travel. All employees with domestic travel require Executive approval. No travel will be approved to or from any locations having high or elevated concentrations of viral spread as indicated by the CDC, U.S State Department amd WHO.
- In addition to limiting business travel for our employees, we are also requiring any persons that traveled internationally to alert Human Resources to follow a fourteen-day quarantine.
- We are asking contractors, customers and vendors to suspend all non-essential on-site visits at all of our locations, instead leveraging remote/virtual meeting technology. We will have forms for on-site visitors to complete upon arrival to mitigate risk.
- We are asking Sales and Engineers to limit customer/vendor visits deemed non-essential and require a customer/vendor’s COVID-19 policy.
- We are able to help our customers maintain business continuity and support their remote workforce during this trying time. We are working with our IT ecosystem partners to provide continuous supply chain updates, free and extended trials of security and collaborative technologies and assess our customer’s abilities to support these efforts.
- Our business continuity plan ensures we are able to support customers as a remote workforce, should the need arise.
ConRes has established a COVID-19 task force to establish the above actions for the protection of its employees and to insure the highest level of service to its customers. We will continue to monitor the CDC announcements and make the necessary changes through this difficult and challenging period.